Edith Gonzalez was a famous Mexican Actress and dancer who recently died on 13th June 2019. She also played Alma Duran on the telenovela, Cielo Rojo, in 2011. She had also appeared on the reality show “The Academy”.
What was Edith Gonzalez famous for?
-Famous for her lead role as Monica in “Corazón Salvaje”, “Doña Barbara” and “Los Ricos Tambien lloran”.
When was Edith Gonzalez born?
Edith Gonzalez was born on 10th December 1964 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Her birth name was Edith Gonzalez Fuentes. Mexican was her nationality. Her ethnicity was White. Sagittarius was her zodiac sign.
She was born to Efrain Gonzalez(father) and Ofelia Fuentes(mother). She was the only child of her parents. Her father was an Accountant.
She was raised in her hometown, Monterrey. She did her schooling at William & Mary School. She was interested in acting since her childhood. She used to do acting in her school plays and Children’s Theatre.
How was Edith Gonzalez’s career?
– Edith Gonzalez started her career as a child actor in the year 1970 through her role as Cossette in “Los Miserables” at the age of 5. Then, she continued acting as her profession.
– She had done many Novales in her life, but her “Corazon Salvaje”(1993) got tremendous success and she became very popular throughout the country.
– She had also worked for many Spanish television networks such as Televisa, Telemundo, and TV Azteca.
– She was also the first actress to take the lead in the musical “Aventurera”, which is one of the longest-running shows in Mexico.
– She appeared in the series “Salome” in 2001 and even attempted to get into the American cinema through her only English film, “Señorita Justice”.
– She also served as a judge in the dancing show “Bailando por un Sueno”, and, any other.
– She played the most important roles in Mexican telenovelas when she was working for Televisa.
– In the year 2010, she moved to TV Azteca from Televisa. Cielo Rojo was her first telenovela with TV Azteca. Her first appearance on TV Azteca was in the reality show La Academia.
Cause of Edith Gonzalez’s death
The famous Mexican actress, Edith Gonzalez recently died on 13th June 2019 at the age of 54. She died of the disease “Ovarian Cancer”. She is survived by her daughter, Leticia Calderon, and her husband Lorenzo Margain.
Before, in the year 2016, she was diagnosed with stage IV “Ovarian cancer” and she did surgery to remove her ovaries, uterus, and lymph nodes.
Who was Edith González married to?
The late Mexican actress, Edith González was married to Lorenzo Lazo Margain, an economist in the year 2010. Edith was pregnant before their marriage but they lost their baby child unborn.
Edith then had an affair with Mexican Politician Santiago Creel with whom she had a daughter named Constanzo Creel Gonzalez, born on 17th August 2004.
What was Edith González’s net worth?
The late, Edith González had an estimated net worth of $185 million USD. The Mexican actress had good earnings from her profession.
How tall was Edith González?
The Mexican Actress, Gonzalez had maintained her body very well. Her height was 5ft 6 inches(167 cm) and weight was 57kg(126 lb). She had a fair complexion with Blonde hair and blue eyes.
Her body measurement was 36-25-35 inches. Her bra cup size and shoe sizes were 40C(US) and 8(US) respectively.